Wednesday 18 December 2013

My School - LKG/ UKG Kids speech (4+)

My School


The name of my school is -----------. There are many classrooms in my school. We have a library and an office room. We also have a big play ground and Kid's play area.

My Teacher is Mrs. --------. She teaches us to read and write. She also teaches us to draw, Sing and dance.

We learn good habits and manners at school. I like my school very much.

"Going to school is really fun
It is here I get to play and run
It is here I learn to read and write
to sing and dance and
never fight"

Thank you.

6 comments:

  1. I know a good PreSchool in bangalore where your kids get good parenting and also kids get to participate in several activities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog,Great article must say,Kids really enjoy the poems,Keep up the good work.
    Best Preschool In Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post.UKG schools in Nagpur is a place where children can interact socially and have fun including studies.For more detail visit Cradle2crayons or contact 7304252216.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there! I really enjoyed your blog. If you're interested in other online educational resources, you can try this: Free Online Tutoring Thanks and good day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Preschool is kept up and overseen by the guards of the picked youths. Qualified showing staff are utilized to control the instructive program. The youthful tyke is the motivation behind association of our school. Day Care in HSR Layout

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was really useful thank you so much
    For ur wonderful clip

    ReplyDelete